Proceed Finance specializes in patient financing. Their mission is making life-changing treatments possible for more people, giving you access to financing that’s fast, affordable, and fair.
- Long terms and competitive rates create affordable payments that fully cover most treatment plans
- Pre-qualify instantly without affecting your credit score
- Full-amount approvals for a wide range of credit quality
- No hidden fees, and fixed-rate loans with easy-to-understand terms
- Visit www.proceedfinance.com to learn more. Subject to qualification, terms and conditions apply.
How will applying for a loan affect my credit score?
The exact impact of a credit inquiry will vary from person to person. Typically, the impact is a reduction of 5 points or less, though individuals with shorter credit histories or fewer accounts may experience a greater impact.
What are the minimum qualifications for me to get a loan?
At a minimum, a potential borrower must have $24,000 or more in gross annual income, a satisfactory credit report, a valid email address, and be able to afford the monthly payment to be offered a loan. We use a number of decisioning factors to make an instant determination, so you will know immediately if there are loan options available to you.
What benefits do you offer that are unique to Proceed?
We offer longer repayment terms and lower interest rates than our competitors to a broader spectrum of borrowers, so that a larger percentage of patients can receive treatment.
CareCredit offers a full range of payment plans so you can find one that works best for you. With the popular No Interest Payment Plans* there are no interest charges if you pay your balance in full within the specified time period.
CareCredit can be used by the whole family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. And by using CareCredit for your dental care, you can save your other credit cards for household or unplanned expenses. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you’ll receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now or speak to our staff for more details.
No Interest Payment Plans
- 3, 6, 12, & 18 month plan options
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
LendingClub Patient Solutions offers:
- Plans with low fixed rates & low monthly payments that never change over the life of the loan
- Patient-friendly, True No-Interest Plans with no retroactive interest
- No upfront payments
- No prepayment penalty